To ride dressage is to dance with your horse, equal partners in the delicate and sometimes difficult work of creating harmony and beauty.

Friday, December 10, 2010

For once, the perfect test result!

No, I'm not talking about a dressage test.




You're a Horse!

Versatile, powerful, and true, you have quite a reputation for hard
work and a certain unbridled spirit. Many look up to you as an example of what
people can really become, though somewhere deep down, you admit to feeling a little
bit broken. You hate racing, but are still exceptionally good at it. Beware broken
legs, dog food, and glue. If your name is Ed, you do a surprising amount of
talking.



Take the Animal Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

This will come as no surprise to my mom, who used to worry that I would ruin my young knees with all the galloping and bucking I did while pretending to be my favorite animal.

No comments: