To ride dressage is to dance with your horse, equal partners in the delicate and sometimes difficult work of creating harmony and beauty.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

...NOT gone


A week ago I thought Larry would be leaving today. But I just got done schooling him and there he is, still gracing my pasture!

Although money and paperwork have not changed hands yet, it does look like he will have a new owner soon. And that owner-to-be has asked if I would be willing to keep Larry here for awhile longer, continue his training and give her some lessons on him to ease their transition. I'm open to that if we can work out an agreement. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Well, funny how things work out. I guess it ain't over until the full horse trailer pulls out of the driveway. ;)
I'm secretly happy, although sooner or later Larry will sell, so keep your eyes peeled just in case....

A :-) said...

I think you should definitely hang out your shingle. You've proved what you can do - he looks amazing.