To ride dressage is to dance with your horse, equal partners in the delicate and sometimes difficult work of creating harmony and beauty.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Turning that frown upside down

Kate and I planned to take combined lessons with Julie today. Forgot about a weekend seminar that conflicted, so had to move my lesson time to later in the day; no co-lesson or friend Kate time. :-/  When I got back from the seminar, Rick was working on the trailer lights; he had forgotten that they aren't working. Still aren't working; my lesson had to be cancelled. :-(  Because of those and other disappointments, I had a hard time making myself go out and enjoy some dancing time with Lance, but as always, I was glad I did. My mental health Mustang is good medicine! :-)

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I had forgotten he was a mustang!