I'm getting down to the wire for submitting a State Fair Horse Show entry. I had fun showing with other mustangs (including Lance's sire!) and their owners two years ago, and Lance is far better trained now than he was then. And this year they've added "Mustang Dressage Suitability" and "Mustang Dressage." Not sure what that second class is, but would love to support it regardless. Gotta decide if I can spare the cash and time to go, the latter being even tighter than the former. Rick will be at the State Fair the day before the Mustang Show as Horse Show veterinarian, and Brian will be at the State Fair driving draft horses the day after the Mustang Show. Oh, and I'm demonstrating spinning the Sunday before all that. Can we just put work and other life responsibilities on hold for a week???