To ride dressage is to dance with your horse, equal partners in the delicate and sometimes difficult work of creating harmony and beauty.

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Slo(-mo) progress



I shot that video on Sunday – just before Lance stepped on my poor puppy's toes. 😩 The bad news is that now it will probably be harder to make time to actually work my horses; the good news is that Stella is no longer hard to catch after she's been turned out to exercise herself (and she does exercise herself quite well). Being able to walk up to Stella and clip the lead line on feels like a Big Deal. Here's to more Big Deals to come!

4 comments:

Retired Knitter said...

In slow-mo you can really see what a beauty she is.

Michelle said...

Yep, Elaine, my own little Black Beauty!

Anonymous said...

I know I'm late for my comment. It's been a very busy week, and I'm tired!

The video of Stella is simply beautiful!! She's beyond beautiful!!

Jeanne said...

That wasn't "Anonymous" it was me, Jeanne! Don't know how that happened!