To ride dressage is to dance with your horse, equal partners in the delicate and sometimes difficult work of creating harmony and beauty.

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

A shout-out to Cob Jockey!

I apologize to the rest of you, but I this is the only way I know to communicate with a blogger I follow with great interest, Cob Jockey.

I used to be able to comment on your blog, but now it requires me to "Sign in with Google" which it then won't allow me to do. 🙄😒 This happened with another blog I follow; to fix it she changed her settings to allow people to comment as "anonymous." Hope you can do the same, or something else that allows me to comment again!

4 comments:

marlane said...

I just commented because it is possible for me to sign in with google and said could they change the settings for comments. They may be able to figure it out like I did.

marlane said...

To clarify I commented on Cob Jockeys blog.

Jen said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout out. I have had the same problem with other Google blogs and refreshing my browser or clearing my cache usually fixes it and allows me to log in. I am REALLY hesitant to go back to allowing anonymous comments because last time I did that I got absolutely pummeled by spam.

Michelle said...

Thanks for trying to help, Marlane. 😊

Well shoot, Jen. Nothing I do allows me to "sign in with Google," so I guess I just won't comment! Know that I am reading and enjoying, okay?