To ride dressage is to dance with your horse, equal partners in the delicate and sometimes difficult work of creating harmony and beauty.

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Riding the wave

Tonight I had the third good ride in a row since the Lisa Wilcox clinic. Each time Lance has moved well, felt balanced (no tripping), and ended with a foamy mouth:

So I'm feeling pumped about that, and also about the possibility of another educational/inspirational event in the near future! I just found out about it this morning and don't want to say too much because several things are up in the air, but auditing one day of another clinic looks good and actually participating in it with Lance could happen. I should know soon....

2 comments:

Theresa said...

How exciting! Fingers crossed it all works out for you and Lance!

Michelle said...

Thanks, Theresa! I'm kinda glad now that it didn't work out to participate with Lance, but I sure am enjoying feeling immersed in the dance of dressage again.