I think Larry would come all the way into the tack room if I invited him.
Play time after work today.
Larry got two weather-enforced rest days after Sunday's show, but I was able to ride today when the forecast showers didn't materialize. It was a lovely ride, too; with no upcoming shows planned we worked on more advanced exercises and Larry did very well. Hopefully the weather will hold so I can school him tomorrow, too. We're planning to go horse-camping this holiday weekend (without Larry*), so he may get Friday through Monday off as well.
*We're going to a campsite without permanent pole corrals, and I'm not willing to risk high-lining someone else's horse or containing him in a single strand of battery-powered hot wire in a wilderness area.
I got an email this evening from the trainer who looked at Larry last Sunday, and she wants to bring her client down to meet Larry and try him out. Mixed feelings here; I don't want to lose my ride but it sounds like a wonderful place for Larry to land. I really like Larry and would love to own him myself, but since that's not financially possible, I want an excellent home for him.