To ride dressage is to dance with your horse, equal partners in the delicate and sometimes difficult work of creating harmony and beauty.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Best-dressed

Thanks to Sylvia's input, I decided to exchange the 84" turnout sheet for an 81". But before I had acted on that decision, SmartPak advertised an even bigger discount on their ultimate turnouts than I had taken advantage of. So I ordered an 81" at the lower price and returned the 84" for a refund – $20 saved is $20 saved!
The 81" arrived today, and I put it on Lance tonight. It is still plenty roomy, so is definitely the better size for him.

Don't know when the weather and my life will cooperate for another ride, but I'm looking forward to our Oregon Dressage Society chapter Christmas party this Sunday. Two good friends are going to carpool with me, so we'll have a great time coming and going, as well as at the party!

2 comments:

Alanna M said...

I'd call that a blanketing win! Yah!

Theresa said...

Handsome Lance! Have a fun party day Sunday!