To ride dressage is to dance with your horse, equal partners in the delicate and sometimes difficult work of creating harmony and beauty.

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Sobering

I found my helmet and gloves in the garage today; I thought Brian had taken them down to the tack room for me. I picked them up – and noticed something I hadn't seen when I looked at it Monday:
Um, yeah; that would explain the bruise on the back right side of my head! Nice little gouge in the top as well, and who knows where the visor is.

And that, children, is why you should ALWAYS wear a helmet. I'm shopping for a new one; that one has done its job (thank-you!) and is now in the trash.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Well, horrible that you had to make use of the helmet but thank god you had it when you needed it. No question now about replacing it that's for sure!

emma said...

Yikes :(