To ride dressage is to dance with your horse, equal partners in the delicate and sometimes difficult work of creating harmony and beauty.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Tickled pink

In spite of a sad start to the day, I was tickled pink to:
• Have no really painful spasms
• Be able to comfortably sit all three gaits
• Get asked by my husband if I would be interested in taking on a training project.

I don't know much about that last point yet; just that a client died last year and her husband would like to see her dressage horse tuned up and slimmed down. We'll probably be moving the horse here as soon as he recovers from a hoof abscess. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

A :-) said...

This sounds like an exciting project for you :-)

Alanna M said...

Glad you are feeling better and the project sounds like fun!