To ride dressage is to dance with your horse, equal partners in the delicate and sometimes difficult work of creating harmony and beauty.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving week update

Yesterday our arena finally thawed out enough that Lance and I could really school, so we made tracks...
Today we made tracks outside the arena. I didn't have a lot of time but wanted to get Lance out on this beautiful day, so I decided to ride him down the lane to get the mail. The skyscape was striking, so I rode farther up the hill to get some unobstructed photos:

When we turned toward home, we were treated to a snowcapped Mt. Jefferson:

I am hoping to get in a couple more rides this week if I can fit them in among the holiday activities. According to the weather forecast, my arena will turn into concrete again next week; brrrr!

No comments: