To ride dressage is to dance with your horse, equal partners in the delicate and sometimes difficult work of creating harmony and beauty.

Friday, February 15, 2019

"You did what?"



Yes, Lance; I entered us in a show! But don't worry; we're just doing ONE class. It'll take longer to clean you up to show than it will to warm you up and ride the test.

Our chapter's Bears Above the Ground ODS League show is light on entries, so I decided at our meeting last night to "Just Do It." If we don't fall down or break gait, I'll be happy. If we break 60 in our first Second Level attempt (and our first outing in three years!), I'll be thrilled. Now to print off and memorize a new test – while continuing to just work on short stretches of 'quality' during our rides.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

First comment.

Terry said...

Good for you! I've glanced at the new tests. Dread memorizing. I could go off-course on a training 1 test :)

Theresa said...

That's simply wonderful! Have fun!!

thecrazysheeplady said...

:-D