To ride dressage is to dance with your horse, equal partners in the delicate and sometimes difficult work of creating harmony and beauty.

Monday, April 20, 2020

Movie night

I finally got all the videos of Stella on my iPhone uploaded to YouTube so I can share them. From oldest to newest, here they are.









And to close, here is a photo I took yesterday. Stella has mostly shed out, gained weight, and most importantly, gained trust. I know we will become dancing partners, but I could also be happy just looking at her all day; she really is a beautiful creature!

5 comments:

Retired Knitter said...

I agree. She is really worth the effort. So glad she is with you. Some might not have had a patience for her.

Terry said...

She's quite the light on her feet twinkle toes. Flexible hocks! Remind me, how old?

Kathy Dahn said...

Wow! She has come a long way and just magnificent!

Michelle said...

Worse, Elaine, I think some might have used methods that would have broken her lovely spirit.

She's four, Terry.

Thanks, Kathy!

Jeanne said...

Stella is SO lovely! And frisky, lively and you name it! She has sparkle, too! You obviously have what it takes to train this young lady! Congratulations on your progress!