To ride dressage is to dance with your horse, equal partners in the delicate and sometimes difficult work of creating harmony and beauty.

Monday, November 9, 2015

Looking forward and back

Rick treated Lance with shockwave for the third and final time tonight. He said I can start walking him under saddle now; woohoo! Now I can work on my own core strength while continuing his easy exercise.

I recently updated my Facebook profile with this photo of Lance from the State Fair:

I like that photo so much I've ordered a print. :-)  Below are some other good shots from the State Fair photographer's website. Looking forward to showing in our "new" bridle – with fancy browband – next year!

7 comments:

Theresa said...

Lovely!

thecrazysheeplady said...

You all look great!

emma said...

so many beautiful pics - he really is a very handsome horse :)

A :-) said...

These are all wonderful shots!!

A :-) said...

These are all wonderful shots!!

Mary said...

Love these photos!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures of the two of you in action! I'm hard-pressed to pick a favorite.