To ride dressage is to dance with your horse, equal partners in the delicate and sometimes difficult work of creating harmony and beauty.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy accidents

Rick took a bunch of photos at the horse show with his fancy-schmancy camera and lens, but had his settings off. Most of the photos are too dark, and a few are too light. I went through all of them, trying various ways to edit them into usefulness. I was really pleased with the funky, dreamy results I got by darkening the overexposed ones!




5 comments:

Theresa said...

So much for fancy cameras huh? What I can't get over is how tall the teenager is. Good grief he shot up.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Holy cow - it didn't click that that was Brian :-o. Nice pictures though!

emma said...

ooooh they're kinda ethereal lol. bummer some didn't turn out tho

A :-) said...

Very cool!!

Michelle said...

Yes, Theresa and Sarah, he's a growthy one!

They never ALL turn out, Emma, so I'm just thankful there are SOME. ;-)

Thanks, Adrienne. I got some address labels made out of the top one, I like it so much!