To ride dressage is to dance with your horse, equal partners in the delicate and sometimes difficult work of creating harmony and beauty.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Getting excited

I've picked the music for the liberty class, I have friends coming to support us, and we may actually get rain soon so I can school in our arena once or twice before our day at the fair. Yay!

Lance and I had a good ride around the hill this morning, before it heated up. I pondered how much he has changed in two years. He's grown up and filled out, knows more and trusts me more, too. Someday I hope we can focus more on dressage again, but I'm happy with my mustang no matter what we do together!

4 comments:

sylkan said...

What music are you and Lance using? Sounds like tons of fun.

sylkan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

For that, Sylvia, you will have to show up – or wait for the report! (I'm hoping to enlist someone to get it on video.)

A :-) said...

Can hardly wait to hear all about this show. I'm really excited that you're doing this. Have someone take tons of photos, OK? :-)